Wish all your loved ones with a wide range of Happy Thanksgiving cards and Send this beautiful ecard to wish your friends & family a happy Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Day is one of the best times of the year we use to remind ourselves of the many reasons to be grateful. A day to enjoy and relax, Thanksgiving is also a great day to catch up with family and friends. And one of the things that make every Thanksgiving better is receiving a message early in the morning. With that in mind, we have some messages, wishes, and quotes that will help craft a Thanksgiving card.
Get Wishes Card
1. I hope all good things in life are yours, not just on Thanksgiving, but throughout the entire year as well.
2. We live far away from each other, and our homes are far apart, but our hearts are always close. I am thankful to have you in my life.
3. Sometimes, we forget to tell people thank you for being in our lives. Today, I will try to make up for all the times I’ve forgotten to say thank you for helping me and being there. You are special and my life is better because of you.
4. It is not just the festivities that make Thanksgiving special. It is a time to ponder upon the lessons we learnt through the year, and the happiness we spread around. So, look back at the memories of the year, and look forward to another great year.
5. Sending you our best wishes and thoughts for a memorable Thanksgiving. Receive them with warm appreciation.
6. We are part of something wonderful. We are friends, but also family. You will be loved for the rest of your life, and I am thankful for having you. Happy Thanksgiving.
7. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. I am happy to have you by my side. Happy Thanksgiving to the person closest to my heart.
8. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values. I am hoping God blesses you with long and cheerful life. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. One of the joys of Thanksgiving is wishing people close to you Happy Holiday Season and a healthy life.
10. Thanksgiving reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. We are blessed and lucky to enjoy life, and we must remember that every day of our life.
11. I am thankful for the unconditional love and unwavering support you are giving me. Thank you for being real and being you. Happy Thanksgiving.
12. We must thank the Lord for the wonderful life he has given to us. Here is hoping we have many more holidays to celebrate.
13. Your excellence drives everyone to success. Thank you and a happy Thanksgiving from all here.
14. A picture perfect table, positive mood, and lots of laughs on this special holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
15. Here is hoping you are bestowed upon with the best of everything. Wishing you have the strength to surpass any obstacle life throws at you. Have a blessed holiday.
16. We are sending you thanksgiving wishes across the miles from our house to yours. Here is hoping your home is filled with happiness and joy.
17. I just want to express my sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. I am thankful to have you in my life, and I extend my best wishes for a happy and healthy holiday.
18. Let’s pause to count our blessings. Let’s start with the freedom in which we live. And then continue to the friendships and relationships we have. It is truly a gift, and we are thankful for all those things.
19. May stuffing be tasty, your turkey plump, your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump, and your yams be delicious. And of course, your pie should take the prize for a best Thanksgiving ever.
20. Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our life. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
21. I want to let you know that I appreciate you every single day. Not just on this special holiday. But today, I want to say thank you for being in my life.
22. I hope that you are surrounded with the love of your dear ones. Happy festive season and holiday to you and your family.
23. I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with love and cheer, but also full tummies. Happy holiday.
24. With your friends and family near, this is your chance to make this day as special as you can. Thank them with your heart. Happy Holiday.
25. Simply put, Thanksgiving is the time of the year when we celebrate and relish the turkey. I hope you have lots of fun on this special holiday.
26. This is another moment to embrace those who enrich our lives. It is a moment to recall significant experiences that have brought changes in our lives. It is a time to feel gratified, and I am most grateful for you dear one. Have a memorable season.
27. May you have a memorable Thanksgiving as I wish you happiness, joy and many wonderful memories in this special holiday season.
28. Receive these greetings with overflowing love and many blessings for a long and healthy life. May this day fill your heart with renewed hope and a grateful spirit. Have an unforgettable thanksgiving.
29. Our thoughts are with you at this joyous thanksgiving celebration, as we send to you warm appreciation and so much love. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
30. Receive our best wishes for a cheerful Thanksgiving. May your life be full of good health and prosperity as we celebrate Thanksgiving day.
31. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are"- Joyce Giraud
32. I wish you a Thanksgiving that is filled with blessings. May everything good be bestowed upon your life and may you have the boldness to overcome any obstacle. May this be a new year of greatness to you. Happy Thanksgiving Day.
33. Thanksgiving is a special season since it gives us another chance to spread joy, reminisce on wonderful memories, contemplate on the lessons we have learned and appreciate the people in our lives. I wish you an incredible Thanksgiving Day to you and your family.
34. Receive warm Thanksgiving greetings that transverse from our home to yours. I hope to hear laughter and merry making from your house. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
35. May this thanksgiving be filled with many blessings and immeasurable joy. Have a happy Thanksgiving!
36. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving with tummies filled with turkey.
37. Sometimes, life can put us in troubled situations and sadness. However, giving thanks no matter the situation, links us directly to God and the angels. So take time to appreciate the craziness that life comes with and our lives will be filled with more joy.
38. Another time is here to think about all the special people in our lives and to be grateful for the times we have shared. Enjoy this Thanksgiving.
39. With family and friends near, bond and make every moment as special as you can. Let them know how grateful of them you are. Happy Thanksgiving.
40. Other than the mouth-watering turkey, splendid clothes and beautiful friends, let us remember to be grateful for the memories made in the past and look forward to making much more. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
41. I wish you best wishes and a warm season for this wonderful holiday. Make it a happy new year.
42. You hold a dear place in my heart, and during this Thanksgiving, you remain in my heart and prayers all round the year.
Having you as a friend is the sweetest blessing of all. 43. To a special person, I am sending you wishes from heart to heart, and may this day be a reminder of all the good things life has brought you. Cheers!
44. Thanksgiving is all about Giving! It is a season to share the much or little we have, a season to be thoughtful of the less privileged, and grateful for what we have. As we gather around our dear ones, let us share the love. Have a thoughtful Thanksgiving.
45. May you find love, peace, the gift of faith, renewed hope and true spirit of the holiday season during this Thanksgiving season.
46. "A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues." Therefore, Thanksgiving gives us an opportunity to give thanks for all the things we have and those that we are yet to receive. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
47. To a special person, you are an incredible blessing to us, may your heart's desires come to pass as you begin a new season. May you have a joyous Thanksgiving.
48. I wish you friendship by the fireside, peace for the pathway and hope for the journey this thanksgiving season.
49. May all things beautiful, meaningful, wonderful and true be your portion during this season. Happy Thanksgiving dear one.
50. A heartfelt message for you this season: successful people look like you! Have an inspirational Thanksgiving.
Send the following heartfelt messages to friends and family, and brighten up their Thanksgiving holiday. Happy Thanksgiving Messages. Wishing you Happy.
Thanksgiving Day is the perfect time to remind one another of the many reasons there are to be grateful. Whether you’re gathered around the table, crafting your Thanksgiving card, or just in need of a little reminder, these Happy Thanksgiving messages and well wishes will help you count your blessings this season.
Looking for thanksgiving messages or wishes for a specific person or sentiment? Jump to each section below:
Although sending out holiday cards is most closely associated with Christmas, there is certainly something special about receiving a Thanksgiving message from those nearest and dearest to you. These heartfelt messages will serve as the perfect introduction to your holiday season.
Go beyond the norm and craft a Thanksgiving blessing that will not only make your recipients smile, but also help you get back to what really matters during this time of the year. Mix and match the messages below or customize them with your own wishes for a humble seasons’ greetings to share around the table, in a greeting card or in your Thanksgiving party invitations.
Express warm Thanksgiving blessings and elevate your sentiments with a few touching Thanksgiving wishes. Your thanksgiving wishes should be filled with gratitude and appreciation. These words will add charm to your message and give your recipient the important reminder and appreciation he or she needs, now and always. This Thanksgiving, send a message that will be cherished for a lifetime.
If you are unsure of what to say to your card recipient, these general Happy Thanksgiving wishes for everyone, can be used to complete your message.
Thanksgiving is based on the simple-but-important idea that at least once a year, we ought to take time to count our blessings. For most people, the list starts with family and friends. If you have people who care about you, then you have something to truly be grateful for – even if you can’t afford the biggest Butterball in the freezer section.
Based on that, it follows that saying Happy Thanksgiving to family and friends should be a top priority. To help you check it off your list, here are some unique Thanksgiving messages you can send to the VIPs in your life. Some of these Thanksgiving wishes are sweet and sentimental, while others are clever, playful or just plain funny.
Note: These messages are geared toward people with whom you have a personal relationship. If you’re in business, you might want to consider a different sort of Thanksgiving message for your clients.
Here are some genuine and heartfelt Thanksgiving messages.
Here are some Thanksgiving messages for someone who is particularly dear to you, like a best friend, a sister, a brother, or the like.
Finally, here are some whimsical Thanksgiving wishes for family and friends. You might also find some fun wording ideas in this collection of Thanksgiving puns.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for in this collection of original Thanksgiving messages, you might want to switch gears and employ a famous quote. Fortunately, many profound words have been spoken on the subject of thankfulness over the years.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes are the most loving path for individuals to wish And you can also share this stuff with your online friends on social media.
Back to Invitation Wording
Thanksgiving is a time for joy and good cheer. Let Storkie Express help you spread the work with all your personalized Thanksgiving Cards needs. Look below for some great Thanksgiving wishes wording ideas to help you choose the message you want to give, or mix and match with some of your own festive sayings!
Our unique and customized Thanksgiving invitations and Thanksgiving cards can be personalized and applied to all sorts of Thanksgiving stationary, including Thanksgiving party invitations, Thanksgiving photo cards, Thanksgiving greeting cards, Thanksgiving thank you cards, and much more. When you use iDesign to pick out your favorite Thanksgiving wishes wording and design, it is fun and easy to see exactly how they will look, so there will be no surprises. Happy Thanksgiving from Storkie Express!
Choose from the following unique Thanksgiving wording and saying ideas shown below, mix and match, or customize card text with your own:
Thanks for shopping at Storkie.com and browsing our Thanksgiving wording ideas verses and sayings!
Happy Thanksgiving Messages for Friends. How often do you get a chance to tell your close friends how much they mean to you?.